Campbells

Campbells

Friday, February 5, 2016

Firstborn Winter 2015

Perhaps my favorite Christmas Day memory is this. The hoar frost had left Cigdem, but we knew it still remained out in our new neighborhood (higher elevation). So, after we had our Christmas breakfast and opened gifts, CC announced his plan for the day was to take a nap. Poor guy! He'd been working hard all week with packing. I knew I wanted to get some pictures of my 5 kids with that beautiful frost. So, while he slept, we loaded up and drove out to our new neighborhood. The following 5 posts are the pictures I took that day. It was SO cold. The kids stayed in the van, while I motioned for which one to sprint out, strip off their winter coat, and give me a big smile while freezing!

Here are Firstborn's pictures; my beautiful, intensely-loyal gal that made me a mom. She's so quick to tell me thank you and recognize what has been done for her. She's heading off to grown-up life in just 1 1/2 years. I have no doubts she will do well! Her heart is the Lord's, and she's going to launch just fine, we believe.











1 comment:

Tara G. said...

She's so pretty and I can't believe she's near graduation!

Site Meter