Campbells

Campbells

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Back to School

Right away the girls had a basketball game. Our sweet Miss Middler was cut from the team because they had so many girls trying out, so they cut all the 8th grade from the high school team. But she was given the chance to practice with the team. She never missed a practice or a sprint and stayed with it. Then, an older team member quit. So she got a jersey and even got to play in the game! I am still smiling to think about it! The girls won their game 20-2. They secretly told me later, they just quit stealing the ball because they felt so bad for the other team. 

I was so proud of Twinkle Toes. She chose Drama as an elective course and was in a play about Amelia Earhart. She was a 1980's reporter trying to find out what happened to her. I am proud to tell you I was the official 80's hair stylist. I needed more products and could have made it bigger, but anyway, it'll do. 

No comments:

Site Meter