Campbells

Campbells

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Retreat's End

We really had a great time together. We ate, played, prayed, and cried together. We all had take-aways that God was speaking into our hearts. For me, I sensed God telling me I needed to forgive rather than just stuff some things way down deep in my heart. The small acts of kindness in this new staff (like immediately friending me on Facebook and treating me ...the boss' wife....as one of the gang) went a long way in healing some things in me.

We all left feeling like the amount of time we had missed in getting our classrooms ready and meetings finished was replaced by a spiritual bonding that was ever-so-much more important.


The last night we made a bonfire.


Here's my sweet friend B. If you wonder why she's wearing a blanket, it's because she gave me, who brought no jacket, her jacked to borrow. Did she ask for it back when she got cold? No. She just wore a blanket to the bonfire. That's just the way B rolls.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In this picture, you really see your resemblance to Annika. She just knocks me dead as I watch her get older and more beautiful. :)

Mel

Site Meter